Lime Healthcare ensures that all staff are thoroughly checked this includes:
- Comprehensive application form, including 10 years employment history.
- Face to Face interview which includes competency tests.
- Two professional references including present and previous employers
- DBS and update registration
- Valid registration with the Nurse & Midwifery Council.
- Attendance of all mandatory training which includes Moving & Handling, Health & Safety, Fire Prevention & Evacuation, Safeguarding, Infection Control, First Aid, Food Hygiene.
- Healthcare Support Workers are encouraged to attend NVQ II & III, Learning Disability, Challenging Behaviour Qualification and Safe Administration of Medication.